Tuesday, November 28, 2006 ♠
♥ 11:25:00 PM
Just got back from audrey's home. Well not literally just got back but ya. Before her house we were at the arcade. I'm not really a arcade person actually. haha... I know after i say that there'll be protest cause i play quit well. hehe... After that we shifted to Aud's hose.Spent half the day there. Played board games throughout. See how fun we can get. Actually i started the whole board game thingy. I went to ask Audrey if she has monopoly ( i ask everybody if they have monopoly if i'm in their house, it's a habit ), found out tat her's is up some cupboard, forgotten. Poor thing, so we took it down and gave it a clean.
Played played and played and finally i was declared the winner. haha... i'm a pro at monopoly. (=
We moved on to cluedo. Actually before tat we played uno stacko. I prefer janga to uno stacko. Wood more fun than plastic. hehe...
Then i did something stupid again. I saw Audrey walk away from the table and i thought i saw her walk into the storeroom. I followed suit after a few minutes. I walked straight to the storeroom and pulled the door open to ask for her. Her dad saw it and he just stared at me like some weirdo. haha... it turn out that Audrey was in her parents' room. So embrassing. Then Audrey started laughing nonstop. sigh...
ok i'm too lazy to type anymore. I shall cob from aud's blog. Pardon me. xp.
"So we taught Charmaine how to play Cluedo, and she found it addictive. Played around 5 rounds of it, and they left around 9pm. It was damn funny. Charmaine had the kitchen card, but she guessed kitchen. And Miao had the Mrs White card, but she guessed Mrs White. ROFL!""Played like siao. And we saw this old lady, damn cool. She was playing the basketball game, and practically every ball she threw went in. Almost everyone in the arcade was looking at her can. She played till the final stage, which so far I haven't seen anyone reach. Pro! Took a video of her. I think that old lady was so shocked when she realised that everyone was starting at her :D"Ya it's true. We saw this very pro old woman. She was at the basketball machine. Damm cool. 90%of her shots all went in. Cool. And the thing is beside her was her market busket. So funny. After a while quite a large group of people started to gather around to look at her. haha...Aud took a video. For the video click here. Ok tml the girls are coming over to my place. Gonna have more fun. (=
signing off