Saturday, December 09, 2006 ♠
♥ 11:47:00 PM
Another entry for the day.
I was on the road this evening when this tot suddenly came to me. I was wondering there were how many traffic police on the road at a time. It's so weird, i seldom see them around but once you are speeding or doing something illegal, they appear right away. This is so weird. I wonder why.Me and Aud are thinking of going Sentosa to sun tan. Funny thing is we tot about it at almost the same time. Great minds think alike lah baby. haha...
Anyway it would be cool to have a moonlight activated handphone ya. In the day time the phone would be running on solar and in the night it would be running on moonlight. haha... cool. I was inspired by AUD's sms.
I had this very funny dream last night. I dreamt that i was with thiammy. haha... it's so weird. I told my mum and she was laughing non stop. She told me i must be thinking too much. I think i've been thinking too much too. How can it be me and him?///This is so funny.
signing off