Saturday, December 30, 2006 ♠
♥ 11:22:00 PM
I was just wondering what's wrong with me recently. My energy level is not like before. In the past I could stay awake for 2 whole days without feeling tired but recently i can't seem to do without a decent 8 hours of sleep. Signs of old age or signs that i've been pushing myself too hard in the past. The body is complaining now. I wonder.
Got back from another youth service at BF. Met some new people again. If every week i get to know maybe a couple of new people my social network will expand like greatly. These 2 new guys i met are brothers. They look alike
haha... duh
Funny people the duo. Chatted quite abit and as usual i was laughing non stop again. Anyway i'm not a drug addict ok "Hao". haha...
i just happened to look like shit in that pics.I'm usual not like that. Gee...
I'll post the photo we took together the moment "Hao" sends me. Yup.
I wanna watch
STRANGER THAN FICTION. It seems like a pretty decent movie.
Story goes like this:
Language: English
Genre Comedy / Drama / Fantasy / Romance
Director: Marc Forster
Cast: Will Ferrell, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Dustin Hoffman, Queen Latifah, Emma Thompson, William Dick
Columbia Pictures and Mandate Pictures' Stranger Than Fiction is an inventive comedy about a novelist (Emma Thompson) struggling to complete her latest, and potentially finest, book - she only has to find a way to kill off her main character, Harold Crick, and she'll be done. Little does she know that Harold Crick (Will Ferrell) is inexplicably alive and well in the real world and suddenly aware of her words. Fiction and reality collide when the bewildered and hilariously resistant Harold hears what she has in mind and realizes he must find a way to change her (and his) ending.
Just some random thingy, i actually won the game Reversi when my opponent has gotten all 4 corners. Impressive sia. haha... Service tml. It's at 11. Hopefully i'll be waking up early enough. A long list of to-do list waiting for me.
signing off