Sunday, May 13, 2007 ♠
♥ 10:28:00 PM
INtervasity katate competition was on yesterday. I'm so glad i managed to get there on time to watch Hao fight. The only regret is that i did not managed to watch the "kata" segment in the morning. Hao being pretty good managed to bag 2 golds in the respective category. =) I'm so proud of you baby.
That was one of the first karate match i ever been to, first time seeing Hao fight as well. Actually first time seeing him in his Gi too. You look so good in your Gi. So many first times yesterday.
I was so worried that i could not make it on time. Took a cab and rushed all the way down to SP. Made the taxi driver drive at 100km/h. haha... it was really a fast ride. I like. =)
HAo fought well i would say. His techniques and skills were there. I like the way he fights. In a nutshell, He's my idol. wheeee........
In every match there's bound to be injuries so Hao was not spared either. So baby, you must recover ok. Hope your head and back does not hurt so much now. Take care =)
Photos taken

After his match.

The award ceremony. Hao's first =)

2 golds for his respective category, So proud of you baby.
signing off