Thursday, November 08, 2007 ♠
♥ 3:35:00 PM
Training on Tuesday was lousy for me. Very lousy in fact. I wasn't in any form, least say top form. I couldn't concentrate, I couldn't attack nor counter. Training was just bad, went head on with all the attacks from my sepai. My reactions were super slow that day. The hits were painful i would have to say but i guess that's what i'll get if i don't concentrate in a match.
For the past few days, i've been waking up to an achy body, clammy neck and stiff muscles. I just feel so tired. Feels like something's snapping away all my energy. Sucks big time. I sure hope i don't fall ill at this time with only 2 more weeks left.
Thank goodness for the holiday today. At least i could sleep in till 1pm. Even though i still felt duper tired.
Tml's fri, the day for softball and karate.
I shall not talk about the hapening in the karate c**b. It's freaking screwed up, got me so pissed and upset. Sheesh.
signing off